Old 12-04-2003, 09:56 PM

Default Marcory - may be spelt wrong!

On 11 Apr 2003 18:32:15 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ], Chris ] wrote:

[Good King Henry]

Thanks. I'd like to try it. Are seeds readily available?

Where do you live? I dead head it religiously, but a few seeds usually
escape to become weeds. It will transplant well only when VERY young.
I am pretty sure that you can get seeds from Chiltern, though I could
try gathering some.

We bought some seed from Jekka's Herbs (at a garden show, probably
Tatton last year). They are just starting to germinate now, about 3
weeks after sowing.

We also bought some Tree Spinach (chenopodium giganteum,
magentaspreen) seed from the same source and this has germinated about
a week ahead of the Good King Henry.
--
Stuart Baldwin
news\at/boxatrix\dot/co\dot/uk