Old 25-03-2009, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default supermarket trolley hanging basket

The message
from mogga contains these words:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:56:17 GMT, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message
from mogga contains these words:

the delightful chavvies leave them behind my house on a piece of waste
land. They wend their way to the canal from there and I've rescued
one. I have rung the supermarket to come and get it back ... I assume
they need another ring to come and get it really.
I was just looking at it yesterday from the ground up and admiring the
structure of it...

The canal is full of the big ones but they only use the little ones
for bringing their booze back to their shabeen.

Line it with black plastic, fill it with compost, punch holes in the
plastic and plant things in the holes.

Strawberries are an immediate thought, or white alyssum, lobelia, etc.

It's certainly give the slugs a run for their money anyway - all that
height to climb...

Hum. Anyone want to buy a copper-plated stupidmarket trolley, already?

--
Rusty