Old 12-04-2003, 10:08 PM
Pip

Default Climbing/rambling Rose - Which one ?

"alice" wrote in message
m...
Hussein M. wrote in message

. ..
On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:44:25 GMT, "Zizz"
wrote:

http://www.classicroses.co.uk/
http://www.davidaustinroses.com/english/

Short and to the point! I think Pippa's going to have much
agonising with her choice though.

Hussein

Grow a little garden

Pippa's not the only one who's going to be agonising over her choice
after looking at those websites. All my old favourites & more besides.
I'm starting from scratch again with this garden, all it has is one
large cherry tree & lots of wall space. I've just "spent" an absolute
fortune at both places but have to whittle them down to something
sensible before I dare to click on the "order" buttons.
Have you been able to stop at just one, Pippa?
Alicia

Gulp.... I know what I'm like when I get onto the Amazon website! I've just
had a look at the websites suggested and they look brilliant - decisions,
decisions ... (where's my husbands credit card...?)

Thanks everyone - I'll post back when i've made a decision and (fingers
crossed) it'll enjoy a happy healthy life in my front garden.

Cheers
Pippa