Old 25-03-2009, 04:03 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Dave Dave is offline

Default White House to Plant Organic Vegetable Garden

I sure hope they can plant a garden better than they can manage the
government.
I for one can not understand why the Dems and others are constantly bashing
Bush. He was doing fairly well untill 2006 when the Dems took over congress
and then everything started going to hell in a hand basket.
The A Holes who caused all the problems where Barney Fag, Chris the crook
Dodd, Chuckie the forehead Schummer, Maxine Waters, and that fat guy from
Harlem. ALL DEMOCRATS!!! They're the ones who wanted to give home loans to
people who couldn't afford to make payments. Don't forget Fannie and
Freddie are the root causes of the problems along with greedy Wall Street
brokers who tried to take over the mortgages to make a fast buck and then
fell on their faces.
You folks who live in New York, Conneticut, Massachutes, and California
desevr this bunch because you keep voting them back in. WHEN ARE YOU ALL
GOING TO WISE UP??????
The Dems are masters at coverup saying it wasn't our fault it was Bush's
fault. In addition to all the above we should all be worried how the Dems
are going to handle our countries security. If we ever get hit again I fear
how they will handle it.
My 2 cents worth.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3962 (20090325) __________

http://www.eset.com