Old 25-03-2009, 06:02 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Jon Danniken Jon Danniken is offline

Default White House to Plant Organic Vegetable Garden

"Billy" wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote:
My point was that injecting social engineering by targeting the most
vulnerable, ie our children, is a very dangerous thing to do, for so very
many reasons. That this isn't readily apparent to everyone is even more
disturbing, but that is a sign of the times we live in today.

You think gardening is propaganda?

No, but thank you for completely (deliberately?) mis-interpreting the point
I was trying to make in order to make yours.

Jon