Old 25-03-2009, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,free.uk.diy.home
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Base for garden shed?

On 25/3/09 16:11, in article
net, "Ed" ex@directory wrote:

On 25/03/09 14:32, Granby wrote:
Why not build a frame, use sacrete and make it a little wider so you can
insert anchors into it.

wot u mean?

Ed, this is now cross posted to so many groups that you're getting confusing
advice! It might be better for you if you post to one group that covers
wherever you live, e.g. UK or USA. I've never heard of anyone using
'anchors' on a shed in UK but it's possible that the person who answered you
lives in tornado country! This does not apply to urg - as long as we're
lucky. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com