Old 25-03-2009, 07:45 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Jon Danniken Jon Danniken is offline

Default White House to Plant Organic Vegetable Garden

"Billy" wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote:

Didn't watch the show as a child; I rode my bike around (unsupervised and
without a helmet!),

That could explain a few things ;O)

You know, Billy, I am at a point in my life where I don't make any time for
people who use personal information I provide about myself to denigrate me,
regardless of how insignificant and light-hearted you may consider it to be.

Well, actually, I did make time to respond, so that part is not entirely
accurate.

Jon