Old 25-03-2009, 08:44 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default White House to Plant Organic Vegetable Garden

In article ,
"The moderator" wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:03:55 -0500, "Dave" wrote:

I sure hope they can plant a garden better than they can manage the
government.
I for one can not understand why the Dems and others are constantly
bashing
Bush.

Trillions deficit maybe?

Obama's budget will quadruple the deficit.
http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/...t-in-pictures/

He was doing fairly well untill 2006 when the Dems took over congress
and then everything started going to hell in a hand basket.

Really? How so? He went on vacation more than any other president in
history.

Obama is on a new talk show every night.

The A Holes who caused all the problems where Barney Fag, Chris the crook
Dodd, Chuckie the forehead Schummer, Maxine Waters, and that fat guy from
Harlem. ALL DEMOCRATS!!!

Barney Fag? I see.

They're the ones who wanted to give home loans to
people who couldn't afford to make payments. Don't forget Fannie and
Freddie are the root causes of the problems along with greedy Wall Street
brokers who tried to take over the mortgages to make a fast buck and then
fell on their faces.

And the president of two months is supposed to have, what, all this
fixed?

Well Obama wasn't supposed to increase earmarks like he has.

Ethically, Obama wasn't supposed to hire a bunch of tax cheats like he has.
Fiscally, he wasn't supposed to quadruple the debt like he has proposed.

To increase oversight, Obama wasn't supposed to allow legislation to be
rushed through, before anyone read it.

In Foreign Policy, he wasn't supposed to use the Eastern Europe missile
defense shield to barter with the Russians after he already said he was
going to remove it.

In Iraq, Obama was supposed to end the war in Iraq, not commit 50,000 troops
indefinitely.

In two months Obama hasn't fixed anything, but he has been able to screw up
a lot of things. I don't think we can survive four years.

That's a shame. How's your garden goin'?
--

- Billy
"For the first time in the history of the world, every human being is