Old 25-03-2009, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default meconopsis cambrica

In message vCryl.19605$PH1.9328@edtnps82, jeang
writes
can anyone give me advice on how to grow this from seed? I tried just
direct seeding outside in May (in both semi-shade and semi-sun) when it
was part the frost date where I live and not even a peep of green leaf
anywhere. Thanks for any help Jean Delta BC - with a climate very
similar to the southern UK

Meconopsis cambrica germinates better from seed sown fresh. I've got a
patch of mixed Meconopsis cambrica, and at the moment something, which I
assume is Meconopsis cambrica, is coming up like cress.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley