Old 26-03-2009, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,free.uk.diy.home

Default Base for garden shed?

Ash wrote:

For my shed on the allotment I had a ring round and found 3 nice and
cheap concrete fence posts from a local garden centre and laid these
on the ground and then popped my shed on top. Quick, cheap and easy
... it's been ok for the last 10 years and expect it'll be ok for the
next 10 years.

Yup. BTDTGTTS. Done exactly that for several sheds, works a treat as you
say.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk