Old 26-03-2009, 09:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default grass

Jim said:

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

[Top-posting fixed]

Glenn said:

[....]

Kansas City area. I won't be putting in the first planting of corn for a
couple weeks and the rest by May 10 (accepted area end of frost here). I
have a 4' tiller on the back of my John Deere that I will last till just
before each planting.

Why would you want to put pre-emergent in your vegetable garden? Are you
too lazy to actually pull weeds? That's a part of gardening, you know.

Hey Eggs doing well I hope... the conversation reminds me
of something I read in last month's Furrow magazine. the
writer wrote, "whoever said a job well done never needs
redoing never weeded a garden."

Hey Jim. Yup, doing good. It's mulch time, heh. The first of the season's
200 yards worth at work have started to hit the beds. I like this time of
year. I get to drop a few pounds, LOL. =)

All's well there too, I hope! =)
--

Eggs

Do Amish people get one phone call when arrested?