Old 26-03-2009, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default What not to plant

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:59:28 +0000, Pam Moore
wrote:

Over the years I have planted bits of plants I liked the look of, but
have regretted ever since because they spred and are the devil to get
rid of. My invaders are corydalis lutea, vinca minor, meconopsis
cambrica and a lamium. This latter came about 20 years ago as a 9
inch piece stolen from a big garden!

What plants have others regretted introducing into their gardens?

Pam in Bristol

lemon balm.
If you ever go to Ardwick and see it growing wild, that's probably my
fault.
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk