Old 26-03-2009, 09:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default Stakes for Gladiolas

brooklyn1 wrote:
"Denis Mitchel" wrote:
I would like to find a source for inexpensive metal stakes to support my
gladiolas.

Can anyone direct me to a good source on line?

Most any plant nursery or hardware emporium will sell bundles of thin bamboo
stakes... you can buy them on line but with shipping they'll likely cost
twice as much.

http://lawn-and-garden.hardwarestore...es-277616.aspx

I use the bamboo sticks and I buy them at the local dollar store (Dollar
Tree). A 25 pack of the two foot stakes costs $1.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

"You are never to old to play in the dirt"

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL