Old 26-03-2009, 08:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Glenn[_3_] Glenn[_3_] is offline

Default grass

"Dale P" wrote in message
"Glenn" wrote in message
I lose the battle of grass and other crap in my garden every year. I only
plant corn (3 plantings), a few tomatoes from plants, maybe a couple hills
of cantaloupe and broadcast some flowers across one end.

Is there a pre-emergent that I can use just after the things I want are
above the ground, for the grass that won't kill everything else?

Glenn,

Go to the web site for Preen for vegetable gardens and see if that is the
product you are looking for. It lists the weeds controlled, etc.

Good Luck,

DP

Perfect. [g]