Old 26-03-2009, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default What not to plant

On 26/3/09 10:59, in article ,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

Over the years I have planted bits of plants I liked the look of, but
have regretted ever since because they spred and are the devil to get
rid of. My invaders are corydalis lutea, vinca minor, meconopsis
cambrica and a lamium. This latter came about 20 years ago as a 9
inch piece stolen from a big garden!

What plants have others regretted introducing into their gardens?

Pam in Bristol

Well, we fight the good fight with all kinds of Vinca though we didn't
introduce it ourselves. On the whole, I quite like the things that turn up
uninvited but I do remember someone here lamenting Alchemilla mollis at one
time. I absolutely love it so am thrilled when I see bits of it popping up
here and there.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com