Old 26-03-2009, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default greenhouse or polytunnel

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Those who have polytunnels have listed disadvantages as replacing the
polythene frequently (due to extremes of weather) and that the doors
are not stable. It will be interesting to hear what you have bought?

One of my friends has had a polytunnel for years - more than ten, I'd
guess, and he has no problems.

--
Rusty