Old 27-03-2009, 01:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge Rusty Hinge is offline

Default What not to plant

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Well, we fight the good fight with all kinds of Vinca though we didn't
introduce it ourselves. On the whole, I quite like the things that turn up
uninvited but I do remember someone here lamenting Alchemilla mollis at one
time. I absolutely love it so am thrilled when I see bits of it popping up
here and there.

I have the Alchemilla dotting here too. They are easily pulled-up and
transplanted.

--
Rusty
Men love women, women love children, children love hamsters.