Old 27-03-2009, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default OT news reader

Martin wrote:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:34:40 -0000, "Alun"
wrote:

"Fuschia" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:13:47 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

My subscription to news.individual,net, is due for removal. AT E10
a year it always seemed good value, though of late it seems to
have slowed down. Has it or is it my system? Also any suggestions
as to an alternative at about the same price please?

I've not noticed any slowdown. IMO it's excellent value.

albasani, motzarella, aioe and x-privat provide free Usenet access

(as did individual until they thought that they were on a winner by
imposing a charge)

At ¤10 luxury you can afford. The revenue funds the computer
department at Berlin University.

And worth every penny! I only use Motzarella because N.I.N doesn't carry a
newsgroup I use.