Old 27-03-2009, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Copper rings for slug control

On Mar 25, 10:52*pm, "noone" wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

Most people want more coppers on the street too.
--

Martin

Around *your* neighbourhood no doubt. You must be at least eighty years old
for "jokes" *as above, poor thing. *I suppose you've just discovered the
Internet and like to see your inane remarks in print. There's always one
spoiler in a group - you must be it. You are now kill-filed, so don't bother
to rush to reply.

That's not nice noone, Martin is a knowledgable longtime poster, quite
young actually. He is a gardener who has a sense of humour which we
all appreciate at times especially when there are trolls and nasties
around, he can be guaranteed to bring light to the group. Don't you
have a joke over the garden fnce with friends and neighbours? I do.

Judith