Old 27-03-2009, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ophelia again

On Mar 27, 2:30*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
Sacha wrote:
Well, it's that or mow them down. *;-) *Good holiday and did you
bring any seeds back?!

Never mind the seeds... did she bring us a stick of rock?

Yes, 1 carat each LOL. How's your new garden coming along now? I was
interested in your submarine thing, it will be interesting to hear
about your progress with it. I have a new greenhouse just waiting for
my husband to put it up. Poor man has taken an awful fall going down
a steep path to where the new veg plot will be, he stumbled, fell and
hit his forehead on a wooden peg holding, what was a step in place,
said step has since rotted. He had a bleed all the way down past his
nose, both eyes are black. He went to our doctor who referred him to
hospital. Everything is o.k. Thank God, but he has to have another
follow up as his blood pressure was sky high. It's good to talk over
the garden fence, isn't it?

Judith