Old 27-03-2009, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_283_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_283_] is offline

Default anyone else had areaction to using fish,blood and bonemeal ?..

"Jimbo" wrote in message
news
I have been spreading it on the plot this past 2 weeks,

and seem to develop an itchy rash to legs and arms - even though I was
covered up and using gloves at the time ?

I am using anti histamines to try and clear up but doesn't seem to be
removing the general irritation ?

TIA

Jim

No I use it where I plant potatoes but have had no such reaction. I always
rinse off right after just in case it's not sterilised properly