Old 27-03-2009, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ed Ed is offline

Default My Shed. How to Paint/Preseve it?

Having now got my shed delivered I would like to apply some kind of
application that would protect it against rot and the weather elements
especially to the underside of the floor as I would only have one chance
to do this before the shed is erected.

Most people seem to recommend a spirit-based application. Is that better
than a water-based treatment?

I went to the Cuprinol website but, for the life of me, I could not work
out which of their shed treatment products were spirit based.

What do guys here recommend?

Ed