Old 27-03-2009, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default OT news reader

Bobbie wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:
Derek Turner wrote:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:12:03 +0000, Ophelia wrote:

Have you cleaned your system recently? I use CCleaner (free)
and it usually speeds things up. Just a shot in the dark
Always assuming that the OP is using Windoze, of course.
I know nuffin' of these other things of which you hint!
Speak up now!!
Gargle? Try "Coffee Cup"

g you gargle too?

I Scroogle - cuts out the ads and pop-ups.

No don't tell me, there are hidden messages about gardening here,
aren't there? I must be missing them.

Ahh that explains it. I am often confused here

Aha! slugs, that must be it. I bribe my grand-daughters to hand pick
them off the garden with extra pocket money.
Same with caterpillars. The youngest one insists on keeping them as
pets.

hahaha