Old 27-03-2009, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default Riddles/sieves

moghouse wrote:
On Mar 27, 4:55 pm, Broadback wrote:
I have been trying to get hold of a sieve/riddle that has a mechanical
option, one where you turn a handle. I have a standard "shake me" one,
but find it rather slow when I am sieving compost and leaf mould to make
compost. Unable to source one locally, can anyone recommend one
available on line, I don't want to buy one then find it insubstantial.

Machine Mart have one, RS150 for £25.99. It is described as "Super
strong" but I would not risk it as it doesn't look "Moghouseproof"! I
want one for the same purpose as you so please keep us informed how
you get on.

Will do.