Old 27-03-2009, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ophelia again

On Mar 27, 4:09*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 27/3/09 14:38, in article
, "Judith

in France" wrote:
On Mar 27, 2:30*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
Sacha wrote:
Well, it's that or mow them down. *;-) *Good holiday and did you
bring any seeds back?!

Never mind the seeds... did she bring us a stick of rock?

Yes, 1 carat each LOL. *How's your new garden coming along now? *I was
interested in your submarine thing, it will be interesting to hear
about your progress with it. *I have a new greenhouse just waiting for
my husband to put it up. *Poor man has taken an awful fall going down
a steep path to where the new veg plot will be, he stumbled, fell and
hit his forehead on a wooden peg holding, what was a step in place,
said step has since rotted. *He had a bleed all the way down past his
nose, both eyes are black. *He went to our doctor who referred him to
hospital. *Everything is o.k. Thank God, but he has to have another
follow up as his blood pressure was sky high. *It's good to talk over
the garden fence, isn't it?

Judith

Heavens, Judith - that's *awful*. *He's lucky (sort of!) that it wasn't
worse. *Hope he's mending well now.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

He actually looks quite bad Sacha, our daughters are concerned, they
know that for him to go to a doctor and to hospital, it has to be
serious, he is one stoic man. I am looking after him, he says I am
fussing, but he would do the same for me.

Judith