Old 28-03-2009, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bobbie[_5_] Bobbie[_5_] is offline

Default Greenhouse query

Judith in France wrote:
On Mar 27, 7:21 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
We have bought a greenhouse in Castorama and I have a huge manuel to
read before I can start to erect it. One problem, it is all in
French. My French is vastly improved but not to that extent as I
suspect I shall have trouble even if it is in English. It's a
Silverline EZ, (Palram), an American make. I have phoned the
suppliers, the retailers, I have Googled for instructions in English;
all to no avail. I am going to put this up myself, I can understand
where it says it will take about 8 hours but I suspect the nitty
gritty small print in French will do me in, can anyone advise, please?
Judith

Sure that isn't 8 hous per day for a week?
--
Pete C
London UK

In my case Pete, probably :-)

Judith

Perhaps him in doors could help Judith, he speaks fluent French I
believe. btw when you have finished reading Manuel perhaps you could
tell us the plot. grin
Just jestin'

Bobbie