Old 28-03-2009, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bobbie[_5_] Bobbie[_5_] is offline

Default Ophelia again

Aries wrote:
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:42:13 +0000, Bobbie wrote:

Good Morning Val!
It looks like the West of England is getting the best of the weather
today. It is a chill wind but the sun is shining and sheltered from the
wind a most pleasant day here in Dorset. You?
John has roped me in for trench digging.
BTW being an experienced hen whisperer, I have a wayward speckled hen
needs some training. You up for it?

We've been having periods of bright sunshine interspersed with almost April
showers here in Mid Devon. Pretty chilly wind but on the whole a good day
for the garden - must remember to cover my tender veg shoots with fleece
later as we've been warned of a sharp frost tonight!

As for digging trenches, take care as that can be a back breaker !

I fear your wayward speckled hen has trained YOU not the other way about lol
But she sounds delightful and a real pet

You are so right. One glance at Biddy and Benji sharing the same bed
would melt your heart.

Bobbie;-)