Old 28-03-2009, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,free.uk.diy.home
Granby Granby is offline

Default Base for garden shed?

"You are never to old to play in the dirt" I love this and will post it
over my potting table.

Has anyone used that mulch that is made out of rubber tires, like they use
on playgrounds? I wonder if it would get too hot in the summer, think it
would be good for wintering. Live in Ill. zone 5

"Bill R" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:

Who shit in your cornflakes?

It really doesn't matter what is asked or discussed here you will ALWAYS
find someone that dislikes what someone posts.

Overall, I find these groups almost useless with all the political (and
other) non-topic discussion and bashing that goes on. It would be nice to
get back to our "root" but, with the current crowd, I don't think that
will happen.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

"You are never to old to play in the dirt"

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL