Old 28-03-2009, 06:51 PM posted to austin.gardening
jOhN jOhN is offline

Default Zilker Garden Fest

It was a bit less impressive than last year. Less plant vendors and a
lot of their stuff was showing cold damage from last night. Some of it I
would have been embarrassed to take money for. On the other hand, I did
find a couple items I was looking for, passion flower and purple sweet
potato vine.

I got the green sweet potato vine last year there and liked what it did.
The tuber looks to be about a foot long and 6 inches in diameter. My
wife thought it was a big smooth rock :-)

Oh yeah, Zilker now charges $3 for weekend and event parking.

jOhN