Old 28-03-2009, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ophelia again

On Mar 28, 4:53*pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Thanks Emery, he is pretty poorly. *We went out to lunch today with
friends and I was the driver. *His eyes are almost shut, he can't read
or watch t.v. we have an appointment at the Clinique at 9a.m. on
Monday just to ensure that there is not an underlying problem. *I will
pass on your best wishes.

Give him a cork to take with him au clinique - these French medics have
a habit of administering underlying remedies...

--
Rusty

Oh the dreaded suppositories!!!! Mind you they work very fast in the
case of pain relief.

Judith