Old 28-03-2009, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default Ophelia again

Bobbie wrote:
Rusty_Hinge wrote:
The message
from Bobbie contains these words:
Gordon H wrote:
In message , Bobbie
writes
Ophelia wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
p.s. know anything about keeping hens?
No, but we just bought a book I think you need to speak to
Val.
I keep hens.

Bobbie
I eat them. I doubt if they'd keep more than a few days in the
fridge.

LOL Foolish boy!

Why? They are quite yummy.

Shirley not straight from the fridge? Perhaps a little singeing, a
little pepper and salt and a lorra heat.
Preferably a touch of marinade or stuffing.
BUT not my chooks. Not sure what I will do when they stop laying, but
the thought of eating one of them does not appeal.

You send them to me Bobbie, I will take good care of them, I promise!!!

now.. where did I put that stuffing