Old 28-03-2009, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia Ophelia is offline

Default Ophelia again

Judith in France wrote:
Thanks Martin, he was seen at Issoire Hospital at the time, the bleed
ha taken a few days to develop in and under his eyes. I am watching
him and on Monday he will be seen at a Clinique in Clermont to ensure
everything is o.k.

Good! That skiing accident put the wind up me. I had a fall a couple of
months ago and I banged my head quite badly. Of course I didn't want any
fuss but David insisted on taking me to the hospital. I was ok, just glue
to stick the wound g but after reading about the skiiing thing, I realised
how stupid i had been. I will never treat a bang on the head so flippantly
again.