Old 29-03-2009, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible,free.uk.diy.home
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Base for garden shed?

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
"Ed" ex@directory wrote in message
et...
I have just ordered a 5ft x 3 ft pent shed with door on the longer side,
for my allotment.

But how to prepare base? I thinking of just whacking down a few runners?

Looked at loads of articles on google including :

http://www.secrets-of-shed-building....oundation.html

But maybe , this is all overkill ?

What do people with real practical experience think is best way to go?

Ed

You leave the reader wondering what the shsd base is made of, at the very
least. Further, you are simply expanding on that by asking a question
that may not have bearing if one had some limited knowledge of the shed
and soil and elevation it will set on itself. If you can't ask a specific
queston with specific information to base an answer on, butt out.
--
Dave
Confront and fight Obama zombieism

Maybe I should have said: Due to lack of information on the shed, soil, and
elevation details where the shed will be, I must bow out in providing a
suitable solution for your question.