Old 13-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Bigjon

Default Where to buy microscope for Koi

Recently, JohnB uttered:

Having just recovered from a nasty parasite attack with my fish, I am
interested in buying a suitable microscope to assist in early diagnosis. It
is a long trek to my nearest koi shop with a bagged up fish so a sample can
be taken when there may be nothing to check.

Can anyone in the UK recommend a type & source for a suitable microscope at
reasonable price? Mail order or within 50 miles or so of
Sheffield/Chesterfield area would be ideal.

JB

Try Toys-r-us.
80X - 300X Microscopes from £29.99 for a quick solution...
They are optically precise, but of a low manufacturing quality - good for
hobbyists but useless for serious lab work.
--
It's all on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....