Old 29-03-2009, 01:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Finally warmed up

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:10:57 -0800, "Lilah Morgan"
wrote:

Wow...I feel lazy now ;-) What is rapini by the way? And good luck with
all your plants! *is hungry now*

Rapini is also called broccoli raab. Part of the broccoli, cabbage,
etc family although it tends to taste somewhat like turnip.

We have had rain for the last 4 days and I cannot get into the garden.
I hope that everything is still there. I will go out and walk around
the perimeter and see what I can see. I also need to check the
weather for the next couple of weeks and see what nasties I have to
look forward to.

But really need to stay in the house and clean.
--
Susan N.