Old 29-03-2009, 02:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Granby Granby is offline

Default Finally warmed up

But, the gardening, especially this time of year is much more enjoyable than
the inside work.
"The Cook" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:10:57 -0800, "Lilah Morgan"
wrote:

Wow...I feel lazy now ;-) What is rapini by the way? And good luck with
all your plants! *is hungry now*

Rapini is also called broccoli raab. Part of the broccoli, cabbage,
etc family although it tends to taste somewhat like turnip.

We have had rain for the last 4 days and I cannot get into the garden.
I hope that everything is still there. I will go out and walk around
the perimeter and see what I can see. I also need to check the
weather for the next couple of weeks and see what nasties I have to
look forward to.

But really need to stay in the house and clean.
--
Susan N.