Old 29-03-2009, 11:43 AM posted to aus.gardens
a_nonny_mouse a_nonny_mouse is offline

Default Snakes ... ping jonno

a_nonny_mouse wrote:
jonno wrote:
a_nonny_mouse wrote:

hack

[hack]

I wus only kidding.

Kidding ... is that done by the nanny or billy goat?

Did I milk that one for more than it was worth?

I used to back the bombers.

They should have moved Sheedy a lot earlier. he was a good player and
coach. Unfortunately he passed his "use by date". However he was not
smart enough to recognise this and the club did not have those two litle
things men love, to take the necessary steps.

'ello ... 'ello ...
still there?
Would it help if I retracted the Sheedy comments?
(though in keeping with the topic of this ng, it was really time he was
transplanted to allow fresh growth .. for him and the Bombers)

keep smiling
annonnymouse