Old 29-03-2009, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ophelia again

On Mar 29, 8:41*am, "Ophelia" wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in message
p.s. know anything about keeping hens?

Yes. *Kept them for 20+ years, hatched/reared chicks etc. *Ask away..

It seems we have a wealth of experience in this group)

We have, we should have a sub-group "Expert Urglers on Hens". There
was a business some years ago made up of some contributors here and it
was called "Expert Gardener" I think Alan Titchmarsh was involved, I
can't remember much about it, it folded, Sacha would know more than
me.

Judith