Old 29-03-2009, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ophelia again

On Mar 29, 9:10*am, Sacha wrote:
On 29/3/09 10:08, in article
, "Judith in

France" wrote:
On Mar 28, 11:21*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in

*p.s. know anything about keeping hens?

Yes. *Kept them for 20+ years, hatched/reared chicks etc. *Ask away.

Tina

Brilliant, it's great to know how experienced our gardeners are. *BTW
I hope we are not offending any of the urglers with our tyalk of
birds?? *:-)

Judith

Doesn't worry me, quite a few gardeners also keep chickens and IME if left
to roam they eat choice plants. *;-)) *That should be very on topic for
gardeners!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

That's good to hear although I do wish my neighbour's chickens would
stop scratching in my flower beds ggrrrrr.

Judith