Old 29-03-2009, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default What a day!

On 29/3/09 21:17, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On Mar 29, 6:28*pm, Sacha wrote:

snip
*I must have a 'thing' for spring flowering blue
plants that I hadn't realised before because another I'd recommend to anyone
is Pulmonaria 'Blue Ensign'. * Super plant.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

I know Pulmonaria but not Blue Ensign, it's time to go to bed here, so
I'll Google in the morning after I get back from the Clinique at
Clermont. Just think Sacha, I leave here at 8a.m. your time 7a.m.

Judith

P. Blue Ensign is a particularly good colour. As to 7am, I'm regularly
awake at that time but not necessarily functioning!