Old 13-04-2003, 02:57 AM
Patrizia G. Kane

Default [IBC] silence

In a message dated 4/12/03 9:20:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Are you lonely? Just kidding.

Happy Saturday to everyone and for those who are on Sunday, happy Sunday,
oh
yeah, got love for Monday people. :-)

Tony Busko - Redondo Beach, CA Zone 10

LOL...cute :-)
They are all at the MidAtlantic Convention just finishing up dessert and are
about to bid at the auction. I just returned, saw Iris, Colin, Bill V, Dale,
Julian & spouse, Patrizia (the other), Soli`, Dave, David Y. (he should send
pics to the list soon) Jerry Stowell, and many other good friends that I
don't get to see too often....got a few trees and some accent plants...I am a
happy camper!
Don't be too lonely... they should all be back tomorrow eve to tell the
stories.

Ciao!
Patrizia G. Kane
NYC -zone 7