Old 30-03-2009, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Chaenomeles

On Mar 30, 10:12*pm, Sacha wrote:
Anyone else noticed that theirs is doing particularly well this year? *I've
never seen ours so well covered in flowers and it's put on a lot of new
growth, too. *I'm wondering if it's the very severe cutting back it got last
year for the seriously cold spell we had. * Perhaps it responds best to
brutal treatment!
I've no idea which it is as it was planted long ago but it's a deep coral
colour.
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon