Old 13-04-2003, 03:08 AM
animaux

Default Plants at Wal-Mart

I bought a whole bunch of plants from Walmart last week from the Round Rock
store. They had tons of herbs and I bought a few flats of bluebonnets and some
vines here and there. Mind you, I have no idea where they will go. I have
covered about every inch of our property and every vertical are with plants.

I have seen very poorly run Walmart garden centers in my time. I go into the
manager and express my disgust both as a gardener and shareholder. At the same
time, when the garden center looks good I go to the manager and give a
compliment to the staff.

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:53:14 -0500, "Angela Coffey"
wrote:

I went to my local Wal-Mart Supercenter (in Mount Pleasant, TX) last week to
look at some flowers for my gardens. They were the most pitiful looking
things I've ever seen! I almost cried! At least 3/4 of their plants
(flowers, veggies, EVERYTHING) was either dead or dying. Seems to me they
should hire some people for that department that know what the hell they're
doing I'm thinking I may call the corporate offices and complain. Poor
plants, didn't have a chance with the people they've got working there now!
Maybe I should go work there, LOL! Ok...just wanted to vent...

Angie