Old 30-03-2009, 10:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wildflower ID?

"Kate Brown" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009, OG wrote

" cupra" wrote in message
delurks after a while

Does anyone know what this is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/treetop...os/3398304087/

Many thanks!!

I'd put it as one of the Cerastium family (Mouse-ears). Without knowing
the
size it's hard to be definite, but Field Mouse-ear has larger flowers than
other sp, at about 12-20mm diam

Hi cupra, another refugee from the weather group? I think it's a white
campion, myself. Is that the same as cerastium?

I'm not sure what it is, but it's not a white campion. It looks like
something from the chickweed family to me.