Old 30-03-2009, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default digging hoes

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:08:40 +0100, Bigal
wrote:

All of my life I have used the standard digging tools in my garden, but
recently a Maltese friend introduced me to a triangular digging hoe
which he had brought from Malta and showed me how easy it was to use.
It made me wonder why we continue to use standard tools which have
always given me backache. He didn't know of anyone in this country
that sold them and promised to get one sent to me from Malta.
I started hunting to see if I could find someone who did, and found two
suppliers."get digging" and "Chillington tools". Chillington actually
manufacture them and export them all over the world but do not supply
retailers in this country. Get Digging import them.
For the first time in my life I have managed to dig my garden without
getting backache and what I couldn't believe was that it was actually
quicker.
Is there anyone out there who can confirm what it has taken me a
lifetime to discover, and if so, why didn't you tell someone earlier.

Bigal

Picture please, Bigal.

Pam in Bristol