Old 31-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Bigal Bigal is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
There are two - one is the Garden Claw {TM} ; there is a cheaper version available through the mail order catalogues.
Thanks for your comments, it's nice to know that some people are using them. I'm pushing the top a bit with a bit a a ticker problem. I bought a few from Chillington having read some of the comments on 'get digging'. They were cheaper although a smaller range for the home market. But if they hadn't been available there I reckon they would have been worth the extra from elsewhere.

Bigal