Old 13-04-2003, 03:32 AM
John S. DeBoo

Default Plants at Wal-Mart

Angela Coffey wrote:

I went to my local Wal-Mart Supercenter (in Mount Pleasant, TX) last week to
look at some flowers for my gardens. They were the most pitiful looking
things I've ever seen! I almost cried! At least 3/4 of their plants
(flowers, veggies, EVERYTHING) was either dead or dying.

One of the superstores in Albuquerque has some decent looking ones - finally,
but only because they built a fairly civil area to store them inside wherew they
are protected from the elements. Went by a Lowes 2 weeks ago and they left
theirs outside (very cold and in the wind that night) overnight. Pathetic
looking little things.

--
John S. DeBoo