Old 31-03-2009, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Frost II

"Dioclese" NONE wrote

Meteorologists in Texas have it tough in the period late fall and early
spring.. They have problems contending with whether cold fronts making
this far south, whether the passed cold front will roll back as a warm
front, and whether El Nina affecting it as well. My hat's off to them, no
matter how badly they screw up.

Meteorology is equally tough anywhere, it's all an educated guess... they
mostly guess correctly... but we tend to only remember the screw ups that
affect us personally

Dave
If you don't like the weather in Texas, just wait till tomorrow...

In Carson City NV they have that wait down to ten minutes.