Old 31-03-2009, 09:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default Finally warmed up

"The Cook" wrote in message
What are you going to do with all of the tomatoes?

We are a family of six that LOVES tomatoes. Each of my four boys could
probably eat 20 tomatoes in a single day. They roam the garden in the
summer, just grabbing tomatoes (and peppers, cucumbers, beans, carrots,
etc.) and eating them as they play. We also love to make sauce. And yeah,
the neighbors will get some as well. Seems like, despite getting hundreds
or even thousands of tomatoes in a summer, there still is never enough.
--S.