Old 01-04-2009, 12:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tim Tim is offline

Default ~Best~ time to plant Garlic

Gary Woods wrote:

Better yet, you should get garlic from someone near you who grows it, since
it adapts to local conditions. Let them do the work!

Of all the simple.....I've never thought of that.
sheepish grin
I'm going to do that this year. I know one older guy who has been
saving the biggest heads he gets for about 40 years...I buy a few bags
from him every year, and the flavor is so intense, that instead of
using 3 or 4 cloves, I only use one.

Thanks for making me see the all to obvious!

Tim